Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thanks...

M&P for loving me no matter what
D&A for your eternal support
MP for thinking like I think
ST for the long walks
JG for the nights of the exams
SA for the maggi and for being who you are
AKS for making me feel beautiful
AS for being the guy I regret not having a crush on
ASV for being my first real crush
AR for teaching me that every guy who flirts with me does not ‘like me’
KS for using my shoulder to cry on
SG for being the shoulder that I cry on
CP for being awesome at times
KG&MJ for being a cute couple
AP for that cute gesture u made on request of MA
MA for reminding me that sunk cost is not considered while taking decisions
NG for being the most understanding roommate
R,S&S for being my friends
SiA for being nice to me
VK for coming only because I called
I10 for the little fun I had
O11 for helping me get through tough times
G&B for a unique experience

No comments: